‘It was all we dreamt of’………is the motif running through the letters Fonmon receives following weddings, along with praise for the warmth and efficiency of the team.
This romantic castle, situated in the Vale of Glamorgan just 35 minutes from Cardiff and the M4, is one of South Wales most prestigious wedding venues, yours exclusively for the day and makes an ideal setting for the perfect wedding, large or small.
We have welcomed wedding parties ranging from just the bride and groom to several hundred, each able to enjoy the luxury and grandeur of a grade I listed venue dating from the 12th century which still retains the feel of being a family home.
The Castle is fully licensed for Civil Wedding ceremonies, but it can also be used for wedding receptions after a church or other service, or for a party before or after your actual wedding day.
Complimentary wedding venue services:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to support you through the planning of your wedding
- Professional team on hand from the morning of your wedding throughout the day to ensure that your day runs smoothly
- Fresh pastries and coffee for the bride and bridesmaids if getting ready at Fonmon
- Traditional garden games: croquet and boules
- Wedding cake stand and a ceremonial sword to cut your cake
- Red carpet on arrival at the venue
- Free parking for 200+ cars
- Free wifi, plus use of projector and screen
- Preferential accommodation rates for wedding guests at local hotels
- Your national flags flying from the Castle towers
With our Late Availability and Marquee offers – your perfect wedding might be more affordable than you think
Get in touch today for prices and further information on holding your wedding at Fonmon.
Then simply book an appointment for a wedding show round to come and see the Castle and meet the Wedding team.